Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday

Today I made my worst bib and best dress. :) This is a reversible Scooby Doo bib for Aidan that I made in a big rush. (Addison was starting to wake up from her nap) Aidan is pleased, though, so that's all that really matters.



And this is the dress. :) The picture quality isn't so great, so you probably can't see the cute ribbons - Green with blue polka dots!


And the latest news----

At 16 months and 1 day, Addison spent her first night in her own bedroom. It was a bittersweet moment for me. I spent all day moving furniture, decorating, and problem-solving. Now Both kids have their own rooms and Addison is no longer in her crib in Mommy and Daddy's room. It was nice to be able to turn on the light in my room, open drawers without being all sneaky and quiet, and even watch a bit of news in bed! It was hard, though, to be so far from my little girl. I have been Attachment Parenting her since the day she was born, so she is thoroughly bonded and we are all ready for this move. Yeah!

Aidan and Addison both LOVE their new rooms. I had fun decorating for their individual personalities and interests. Since these pictures were taken, we went and purchased some more posters for Addison's room (kitty and puppy posters, of course) and some Cars under-the-bed storage containers for all of Aidan's matchbox cars.


0 comments: