Monday, January 11, 2010

Struck Dumb by Busyness

So, I haven't had much to say lately, what with all the returning to work after the holidays and parenting the crazies in my house. But, here is a quick little post to show you that I've not been a total dud the past few weeks! Along with organizing kid closets, cleaning 5 (yes, FIVE) huge dog puke spots off my carpet, and doing some minor furniture rearranging, I found some cute fabric and some vinyl to cover my kids' table in the kitchen to make it "paint and spaghetti friendly." It turned out to be a $12 dollar project, including the little fake roses, and I'm wondering why in the world I didn't do it sooner! So easy and cute! Just need fabric, vinyl, stapler, and scissors! I can see myself doing this several times... maybe with a seasonal theme....

(PS - No, my dog doesn't normally puke that much. I came home from work last week and there was a smell. It was one of those things where I took one look at my hall, then my room, then the living room.... and wanted to turn around and run. Instead, I scrubbed for HOURS. That sneaky dude must have gotten into some kind of plant or something outside that disagreed with him... And boy, did we all suffer for that one!)

2 comments:

foxy said...

So cute! Love the vinyl idea.

Oh, dogs and their messes. One of mine must've gotten into something too - just last night - because the little 5 lb guy had the gas of an elephant. Talk about gross... whew!

Lacey said...

This is such a great idea! I love that you can totally change it for the seasons too.

My dog puked today. I feel your pain.