Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally, a cold day for trying a new project....

Here was my first try.... Which actually worked well, but is much too big for Addison to model. :)

Second Try:
Fits her perfectly!!

My model is a little under the weather, as you can probably tell from the pictures. She's also sporting some polka dots, courtesy of our large mosquito population this year.

I will be asking those of you who are experienced with this stuff for some help. I am the most frustrated with figuring out how to cut in straight lines (sounds simple, but somehow isn't) and I'm really having issues with the first inch or so of every line I stitch being all snarled up with a bunch of thread.... I'm sure there's a simple solution, but I don't know what it is. Perhaps it's because I bought the cheapest machine I could find....?

0 comments: