Monday, July 6, 2009

Sisters

Janelle and Graesen (as of a few days ago)



In a matter of days, I'll become an aunt again.
In a very real way, we've all become adults.
Shawna and Phoebe
But as beautiful, confident, and competent they may become in every way, they are still my little sisters; and they will always be just that - dorky, funny, gung-ho, sassy, and sarcastic little sisters. There really is nothing better.


The brother-in-laws: They can be forgiven for making wives and women out of my little sisters for many reasons, but I have to admit that some of the winning characteristics are the willingness to sacrifice life and limb to rescue a stray dog in traffic, adopt one too many cats, and the ability to quote chick flicks while wolfing down nachos with the girls.

It is such fun watching a beloved family grow.... and grow.... and grow.

1 comments:

Katie Lane said...

Wish my husband had the ability to quote chick flicks while wolfing down nachos with the girls :)