Monday, July 6, 2009

AWOL

Phoebe, Aidan, Addison


What we were up to the past 10 days :
click for:Photos from Meema's house

Me- "Aidan, don't go up on those top bars."
Aidan- (two minutes later) "Momma, Help!"
Me - "Didn't I tell you not to go up there?"
Aidan - "But I wanted to be Spiderman."
Also - since I'll be going back to Spokane the moment I hear the word that my sister is having her baby, I've prepared a new "Kid Car Kit." For those of you who don't end up with piles of kid toys and books in your car - I don't know how you do it. I like to have things tidy if I can help it, so I recently found a little basket to put between the kids' car seats. I keep it loaded with a couple of books and favorite toys. I decided to upgrade by adding a basket with a handle so Addison can easily reach down from her car seat and pick it up to find what she's looking for. Here's what I made with a little fabric and mod podge:






For the actual trip, I think I'll just put a mix of goodies (that don't melt or smear) in a Tupperware container that's easy for her to open with 2-year-old hands.

4 comments:

Whispering Writer said...

Ohh, I love that first photo, too cute.
Your "Kid Car Kit" is wonderful, I need something like that!!

~ Becky
http://beckyandjames.com

Jadehollow said...

Darling photos... Love the kids in the red chair.. so 4th of July!
Welcome back!
Hugs,
Debbie

Pseudo said...

Love your totes.

Penney said...

You've got a dare-devil on your hands...mine is destined to follow in his footsteps I'm afraid... =)