Monday, July 6, 2009

AWOL

Phoebe, Aidan, Addison


What we were up to the past 10 days :
click for:Photos from Meema's house

Me- "Aidan, don't go up on those top bars."
Aidan- (two minutes later) "Momma, Help!"
Me - "Didn't I tell you not to go up there?"
Aidan - "But I wanted to be Spiderman."
Also - since I'll be going back to Spokane the moment I hear the word that my sister is having her baby, I've prepared a new "Kid Car Kit." For those of you who don't end up with piles of kid toys and books in your car - I don't know how you do it. I like to have things tidy if I can help it, so I recently found a little basket to put between the kids' car seats. I keep it loaded with a couple of books and favorite toys. I decided to upgrade by adding a basket with a handle so Addison can easily reach down from her car seat and pick it up to find what she's looking for. Here's what I made with a little fabric and mod podge:






For the actual trip, I think I'll just put a mix of goodies (that don't melt or smear) in a Tupperware container that's easy for her to open with 2-year-old hands.

4 comments:

Whispering Writer said...

Ohh, I love that first photo, too cute.
Your "Kid Car Kit" is wonderful, I need something like that!!

~ Becky
http://beckyandjames.com

Jadehollow said...

Darling photos... Love the kids in the red chair.. so 4th of July!
Welcome back!
Hugs,
Debbie

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

Love your totes.

Penney said...

You've got a dare-devil on your hands...mine is destined to follow in his footsteps I'm afraid... =)