Friday, February 5, 2010

Like a nasty old Pirate

I was trying to explain to my doctor, over email, how my daughter had been clearing her throat all day and all night at an explosive and alarming volume. Kind of like a nasty old pirate or something....
You would be calmly sitting beside her, when all of a sudden this noise would come out of nowhere and send you into a mini heart attack. I caught it on camera in case she wouldn't do it on cue when the doctor came in. (this is NOT one of her loud episodes. It got much worse.)
Doesn't she sound like a delicate little lady?

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Aww, poor thing!

foxy said...

OMG - I'm dying over here. She sounds just like me! Too funny...

Tabitha Blue said...

Awww, I hope she feels much much better soon. Though I did laugh that she just looked right at the camera as she was making that noise.

Lacey said...

I'm vaguely reminded of my grandpa somehow... haha!

Becky said...

Oh my word.

Poor baby!

She WAS sick!