Friday, April 16, 2010

Flashback Friday - because Momma's been scanning old photos.

These first few photos show me that my daughter is definitely mine:
especially this one:

1st day of 1st grade:

My high school team:

Rocky: the raccoon that taught me all about rabies shots. (7 of them!!!)

Regionals at Pacific Lutheran.... I think:
(that's ice strapped on my ankle - a very common accessory among my teammates and I!)

Seattle Pacific University XC team on our way to Nationals in Kansas...
(don't we all look a bit skinny and pale?)
Whidbey Island:

My little Henry and Sam the day I brought them home - 8 years ago!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I love these photos... flashbacks are so fun! Your first-day-of-1st-grade photo looks eerily similar to mine, haha. And your kittens were so flipping cute!

foxy said...

Wow - she is TOTALLY your mini-me!!! Love the photos.