Thursday, April 15, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

Last weekend, we took the kiddos and met Nauni, Uncle Greg, Aunt Alisha, and cousin Cora at a gathering of antique tractors in Sequim. The tractors took turns plowing huge untouched fields of grass. It was a blue-sky day, the dirt was was chocolate brown, the grass was vibrant green, and dogs were running everywhere. In short - kid heaven.
My favorite:


Aidan took this VERY SERIOUSLY


After our tractor day, Jeff and I went to the Black Eyed Peas concert. We didn't end up with any good pictures, but what a FUN show!
Then, a day or so later, I had to learn to share:

It turns out that the toddler set are totally into ipods these days.

Last, but definitely not least, Aidan getting down in the kitchen:

When asked where he learned to dance like that, he said "The Chipmunks."
It's a good thing last week was so much fun.
This week I'm home.
With Pink Eye.
(the joys of motherhood....)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I love it! It sounds like the perfect weekend, I love stuff like that! Oh, and Aidan is officially the dance master... That boy's got MOVES! ;-)

Heather said...

I love this video! He's a great dancer!