Friday, January 28, 2011

Sneak Peek at a Valentines' Treat


To put it into perspective, the little box is about 3"x3". The little dollies are about 1 3/4" and 2" and can be strung on a little silky,pink necklace for portability. I chose a thick, silky piping string for easy unknotting and dipped the ends in wax to slow the inevitable fraying. The little dollies also come with a little quilt I attempted to make... It sucks, but I figured Cousin Cora probably wouldn't notice or care. (she's only 1, after all.)
Addison has her own box of dollies with varying levels of detail. I'm not an artsy person, so it took me a few dolls to learn how to steady my hand and try new things. A real artist could make these so adorable! We have about 5 girl dolls and one little boy pirate doll for Aidan, which kept him busy all through church this past Sunday!

0 comments: