Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend with Grandma

My mom came along with my sisters to watch the kiddos while we went to the concert. ( more on the concert later)
This was Shawna's first night out after having her baby, and Janelle's first night out as a pregnant lady. :) (yay!!! More babies!)
On our way to a Holiday foods and craft fair, ALL kiddos had to go in Grandma's car. We don't know what we'll do when more grandchildren are added to the mix. Maybe Grandma will have to get a minivan...... :)
Trying to get a picture of the cousins in their new sweaters that Grandma made:

Aidan casually choking his sister:

When I took Aidan to the bathroom at the craft fair (having been tipped off by some interesting "I've gotta go pee-pee" dance moves), Aidan started to panic and say, "I dropped my knife in the toilet! It took me a moment to realize that he had been walking around and getting in and out of his car seat all afternoon with his plastic utensils still stuck in his pants from earlier when he was pretending to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle...
The jealousy wasn't nearly as bad as I feared it would be. Addison actually would run and get the baby blanky or binky whenever her cousin started to cry. It was really sweet.

Playing in a tent with brother while the little one napped.... Addison would climb out, and then Aidan would grab her legs and pull her back in. Without us realizing it, Addison had taken off her diaper and her brother must have pulled her pants back up for her.... I didn't notice until later when I picked Addison up to go change her smelly diaper and got a nice, wet, stinky arm. She had been running around sans undies.... It was a really fun clean-up for the both of us.
P.S. The evil twin has temporarily seemed to relax her hold on my Addison. :)

1 comments:

MaricrisG said...

OMG! so cute babies! Glad Grandma was there to rescue while you ladies went out to have some fun! Btw, Thanks for coming by my blog today and leaving a comment:) ALso, you should know that your background music made me and my 4yr old DD danced like crazy!- which is good coz besides huffing and panting after a good dance, I feel all warm now- so cold brrr!!!- Thanks!!! HA!